Hello from Larry Oslund

« Older   Newer »
LarryOslund
view post Posted on 1/8/2019, 20:48     +1   +1   -1

Hello fellow recumbent enthusiasts.
My name is Larry Oslund.
I am from the USA and mostly ride Cruzbike recumbent bicycles. I like riding ultra races like 6-hour 12-hour, but also enjoy the shorter 100 Mile Sprints too!

I recently had the privilege to ride the Recumbent World Championships in France with my very good friend Marco Ruga.
Marco is an amazing person and I was honored to meet him and ride with him.
He encouraged me to join this forum and meet all the wonderful people on it

Here is a photo of Marco & I at the races in France
Larry-and-Marco-in-France

Here I am on my Cruzbike on the Hill Climb
Larry-on-Hillclimb

Here I am in the 3 hour race
Larry-at-finish-3-hour

Here I am on my Morciglio Arrowhead. I have been able to ride this bike 55.5kph in 16Km TT in USA
Larry-on-Arrowhead-with-splitter

I am putting together the video of the 3-hour ride from the Championship and will post when uploaded

view post Posted on 2/8/2019, 08:24     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:
Fan
Mi piace:
+228

Welcome to our Larry forum!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 2/8/2019, 14:14     +1   -1

Group:
Fan
Mi piace:
+6

Hi Larry! it's a real pleasure to read about you here on the forum. you know I already follow your performances on strava with interest. and I am also proud to have received your autograph!!! you're like a star for me! your bikes, your tests, cruzbike convinced me to use a similar bike.
Alessandro

LarryOslund
view post Posted on 2/8/2019, 14:28     +1   -1

QUOTE (Alessandro Iacopini @ 8/2/2019, 03:14 PM) 
Hi Larry! it's a real pleasure to read about you here on the forum. you know I already follow your performances on strava with interest. and I am also proud to have received your autograph!!! you're like a star for me! your bikes, your tests, cruzbike convinced me to use a similar bike.
Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,
Great to hear from you. You humble me - A star I am not - I just love riding and testing and convinced the FWD-MDD is the best all-around bike!
I will soon start planning my visit to Italy next year to celebrate our 40th anniversary. I plan to visit Marco and you. I am waiting for them to tell us where the 2020 World Championships are going to be so I can do that too! I am hoping they are in Italy, but Marco says probably not in 2020.
Blessings to you!
Larry

3 replies since 1/8/2019, 20:48   246 views